domingo, enero 16, 2005

almost over..

they call it leap of faith, i call it honesty..pero teka, ba't ako nag-iingles? suka'ng-suka na ko sa ingles..sige,day, bisaya ang gamita..
ma-o na to, ila'ng tawag, ambak sa pagtuo, ako'ng tawag, uhmm, hehhe honesty..dah, la ko balo bisaya sa honesty..
katong ga-iskwela pa ko..stop it! go english!
when i was still a college student, i've always told myself that im not getting a job for punishment..i want a job that i will enjoy..a job that will bring out the best in me..i don't want a job that will bore my to death..
life was great in PS, then..our trainers did well in making me believe that i am in the best place with the coolest job in the world..so, i told myself, this must be it. my plan was simple then, work and study law at the same time.
when a-bay started, so did the problems..i was just so afraid to quit, i'm afraid of becoming a bum again..the future is a big unknown..ISA SIYA'ng MALAKING EWAN!
but now, i don't know..if i continue to pretend i don't know what's going to happen next. bahala na talaga c lord..
i really envy those who enjoy their job here in PS..they are so contented with what they have feeling ko tuloy masyado mataas tingin ko sarili ko para ayawan ang trabaho ko rito even if i know for sure that there a lot of people out there who would do everything just to get the job that i have. pero marami rin namang nag-resign na! it's not just going to be me..hindi naman sa nagmamalaki ako, pero can i blame myself kung ayaw ko talaga!!??? i literally drag myself to work not because i'm lazy but because i don't like the job.
sabi nga ni sir magtrayo, "stop pushing the issue, js."
i'm resigned! tapos na talaga..most of my batchmates are thinking na nahihirapan ako sa trabaho..haler! the job gets easier day by day kaya! ayoko lang talaga'ng maging robot..kaya kahit mag-offer ang PS ng P20,000 a month...hindi talaga ako mag-reresign!
joke, syempre magre-resign pa rin ako--after two years!

No hay comentarios: