martes, diciembre 07, 2004

NW WorldPerks

so what's with the title? i dunno. it's what came to my mind when i decided to click the 'create a post link'
lookie, i'm staring at the handsomest man on earth (ost: dreams are my reality...the only kind of real fantasy...) he's typing, i'm typing, we're both typing!
what d hell am i doing?
behind me is a chorus of laughter and chit chats with pam leading the band..i haven't heard jen's coughs yet..((oh, jen, go to the doctor please!)) my day isn't complete unless i hear her cough haahah )))and yeah, i know i'm funny!!(((
hannah's celebrating her bday today..celebrate bdays in the office? weird.
i saw ronan earlier. he said "hi!" but as usual, i said hi first..dork, it would have been a different scenario if i was born carrying the male hormones. ((i would have looked better than brad pitt))
nesting tomorrow.god, is this the price of all my prayers? all i asked for was a job! my fault, yeah. i didn't say a-nice-job or a-cool-but-easy-job or a-high-paying-cool-nice-easy-job. do you really think that i'm the master of everything, lord? if you do, then who do you think you are? you love me, don't you? oh, i love the way you love me ((oh oh oh the way you love me..))
i'm starting to hate this job..but i love you, lord.
the dashing debonaire is calling our attention nah..
DOUBLE JACKING time!

No hay comentarios: