viernes, diciembre 03, 2004

night along

i miss the feeling of being in love..la lang, suddenly it popped into my mind, eh..i really miss it...
i miss romance..i miss everything about it..
it's been..uhm, lemme count the years..3?..no, 4 actually..yeah, four long years..four long years since he left me..or, was i the one who left him? nah, we both left each other..a two-month love affair that left me devastated for two years..and another two years to recover..
up until today i can still catch myself asking what went wrong..
what really went wrong? i still dont know..he promised to tell me but to promise was all he could do..
it's all gone...
the memories still haunt me..and though there are no more sleepless nights, days weren't any better anyhow..
now, i think i can risk again..one more try..and maybe now, i can bear another cry.
it's always how that thing goes, anyway..always.

No hay comentarios: