jueves, noviembre 25, 2004

remember

for years, i've created my own masterpiece and dwelled on the belief that no matter what, my masterpiece will always be there. i'm a dreamer. i will always be one. and for the so many instances that i failed, the only thing that brings me back to life is the hope that i can still dream and that i'm going to create a new piece again, not the master maybe, but that piece, that piece is mine.
the vivid remembrance of that deep affirmation that came from within still haunts me. who says money is nothing? it is something, i tell you. tears drained fluids from a lot of bodies because of this impossibility to get or fulfill something with money as the medium of transanction. i wouldn't leave my dream behind and fold it neatly; i will just hide it until the next morning when i am ready to pick it up and embrace it once more---and hopefully, just hopefully, never let go of it.....
somehow, i realized, there are things that should be left behind for me to cross another direction, to move on, to dream again.
i left my dream behind. and now i am so uncertain whether i can still pick it up or will it just be part of the dusts of my hurried steps. i must go for something but i must leave something else...
and sadly, that something else is that same something else that took me years to build and a few days to break...and now, away from the memories, i keep my fingers crossed; hoping that by the time i'm ready to make that dream into a reality, the dream is still there and the reality of which is still under my control...

No hay comentarios: