lunes, enero 02, 2006

DON'T SPEAK!


illusion: i told ya! ex lagi nako na!! tambok lang ko diha ug gwapo lang siya tan-awon hehe..
the story: jaegger and i were dining at cafe laguna when the 'crowd suddenly went wild..' hehe..actually, we were so engrossed with our 'catching up' when those guys occupying the table near us started taking pictures of 'something' with their phones and one was even holding a digicam..and then we realized, it wasn't a something..a SOMEONE actually..mark bautista, a taal cagay-anon, is in the house!! remember, i even shamelessly posted his pic here and tried to convince everyone that he's my ex (heck, can't even convince myself..)..so, in a spur of the moment decision, i handed jaegger my phone and asked him to take my pic with mark..imagine, jaegger's face..heheh..i knew he tried to say 'baduy mo, js!' and i was the ever-stubborn girl whom, i believe, has been contaminated with the 'jologs virus' endemic in my 'baranggay health workers' filled job..mark was really nice..he was in a hurry (guess, catching up a flight back to manila or was on his way to their house to get some sleep..) but gave in to my silly whim and flashed that sweet smile of his which, fortunately, my cam-phone captured!
perfect! hapi new year everyone!

No hay comentarios: