lunes, agosto 29, 2005

soulmates//

i miss him..well, i do hope it's a him..romantically shading the emptiness within me..
well, yes, i do miss him.. he's been away for far too long..and the space he left keeps me from finding that so called inner peace..unless he is there, there won't be any peace in me.i will always hunger..i will always want..my heart will forever be restless..
for he is the only one who can fill that empty space..because that has been his' eversince..and no one can take that away from him..
i was born with him..we got separated after..henceforth i woke up in this world looking for him..and he has remained elusive..i haven't found him still..many times i thought i did..many times i got disappointed..
but i know he is just there..now i don't know what to do..should i just wait--or continue my search?
will he recognize me? will he know me? will he want me still? i do hope the answer is yes..for i will know him..i'll know him the moment i lay my eyes on him..and i do really want him still..

No hay comentarios: