miércoles, julio 20, 2005

well...

i remember when i was just a kid, i used to dream of fast cars and ruggedly handsome guys! i will ride big bikes chasing machos around; i'll be wearing skimpy clothes, leaving only a few to the imagination...that dream never materialised..well, not yet.

my life so far is not a re-created cinderella story..i believe, i'm more of the Sleeping Beauty..i sleep while the world revolves, oblivious, but actually, just scared.

who says life is not scary? it frightens me every now and then..reality bites, reality is larger than me. well, life isn't that tragic, though, just scary..that's why i love scary movies because after the curtains fall, the scary stuff ends. and that's it. life, the scary stuff never ends..even if you think it has ended, it will eventually surprise you..

life has its own pace..if you're not a good runner, you won't catch up..it will leave you behind..i haven't heard anyone say life is tooo long. life is short because it has its own speed..and if you're acting like a "horse in a grand prix" (lemme quote that ad)you'll end up chasing life forever..there are things you should have done but have forgotten to do, or chosen not to do. and thus, regrets.

i don't run well..i only dream of big bikes and fast cars, but in reality, my speed limit won't qualify me for a car race.i don't have the body to wear skimpy clothes..i don't have that "sex appeal" to tease macho guys until they fall under my spell.

i am still the sleeping beauty.i sleep while others witness how the world works..i sleep soundly as others chase life's speed..i sleep..waiting..hoping..that somehow, just somehow, the world will finally smile at me. life will finally be fair.

and i guess, it won't happen. No, it won't happen. but i am so afraid to wake up. the grass is green, the wind is crisp..birds are singing their morning repertoire..but i remain tucked in under my blankets, oblivious to the wonders of the world.

but i am ME..there can only be one ME in this world..and though the world won't stop revolving with my absence, i know to some it will..(hmmm)at some point in time, i know i have touched someone else's life..made my mark in this world..proven my point..expressed my ideas..

and maybe with my absence someone else will feel my presence..
i believe it's about time to hit the brakes and see life..feel life..the ideal world is too far away..i am living in the most possible world there is..i should get myself A LIFE. life is a wonder, i should be thinking..life is a show, i should be acting...life is an experience, i should start feeling, moving, starting to live.

and soon, life will be better..

No hay comentarios: